Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sakura - III

It was a dark, starry night...and he stood speechless there..in front of her.

"Okay" He said softly. And continued..

"Long ago I realised that i can not live without you.. No.. It was not as literal and obvious as it sounds. Its different. I fell for you but with eyes wide open and senses wide awake. At first, it was passionate and intense..like a fire in my heart and it burnt me all along. But as time passed, I became calmer and softer.. Then one day, you were gone.. Technically, we were living in adjacent apartments but still you were far away. And the long, yellow flames of the fire, suddenly became quiet lights in the path. Then i left Tokyo and came here. I knew I want to live with you so I was quiet aloof still nice to people around me but as always I did not allow anyone to peek into my heart. Then I started writing poems. My every tear became a word. Every day, I spent without became a poem. And every memory became a story. And no, it was not sad always. Rather I was sometimes happy too. I had fortune to meet my soulmate. So what if we did not end up together!! I started meditating and that calmed my mind. Earlier your memories used to come like thunderstorms. Now they became cool breezes. "

She stood there itself thinking how much he has changed still he is same all along.

After having dinner, she said that she is going to stay there itself. He showed her the guest bedroom. She went in and wept silently. And in all those tears, went to sleep.

In the morning, she woke up and went to bathroom. She saw there him. He was wearing bathrobe, lying in the bathtub filled with warm water. And the water had turned magenta red. Shiny silver knife was lying there on the floor. She screamed intensely.

To be continued...