Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sakura - IV

Her screaming woke him up. He went in the room and saw her shivering in fear and crying...with her face hiding behind her hands. He was puzzled..he removed her hands from her face and she was in great shock..

She had seen a nightmare the night before..

She told him everything and cried, cried and cried..finally fell into his arms..
He held her tight but said nothing.. He was speechless.
After sometime, when she was feeling slightly better, he went in and made breakfast for her.
Egg tamagoyaki, fresh miso soup and boiled rice!!
As she was eating it, he kept staring at her.. When she asked about his breakfast, he said that he was not feeling hungry..

She was feeling at home..after a long.. The hearty breakfast reminded her of bentos he used to bring office..the colorful and flavourful ones. And she used to finish most of it, everyday..and he kept staring at her..just like he was doing now!! (Later he started bringing two bento boxes, one for her and one for he, himself!!)

Here, he was gathering his words..or crafting his words carefully.. Today was not Valentine's day neither Rose day. But he said to himself, love and friendship don't need a special day!!

She got ready. It was Sunday. She came into the living room and saw him there, sitting, waiting for her. There was this awkward moment..nobody was talking still both were listening.

He stood up, went to her and said,
"I am so sorry. I never expressed myself to you clearly. I never said 'I love you'. Did not proposed to you.. All I did was just staring at you, while you talking cheerfully about something and be amazed. I was shy and did not talk much but you always made me feel relaxing and comfortable. And this is not just about what I said. It lies a lot in what I couldn't put in words..but I know you would read my eyes and understand everything.. You are everything I could possibly ask for and much more.. You are the ivory crescent in dark sky and first ray of Sun in the foggy morning. I love you a lottt.. Will you marry me?"

This was all unexpected for her. She did not say anything for few moments..

Later she chuckled and said
"Yes but only if you will make me bento box every day."

He laughed loudly and said, "Oui ma chère!!"