Thursday 18 July 2013

Pages from Diary - 16

I like a certain guy...since say 3 years but it sounds like I like him since ages. 

So few weeks ago, I asked him when does he plans to get married. He said no less than the age of 28.

Needless to say, that kinda made me anxious and sad too. Because by the time he'll turn 28, I would have turned 25. And there is little chance that my folks would let me be unmarried for this age. But I could not tell him that. I knew what he was going to say.. "Live your own life"..and stuff like that. Not that what he says is wrong. But I was kind of worried.

Later I went to psychiatrist and he diagnosed me as depressive disorder patient.
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Do I have any right to get married and have kids now??
A wise man would answer NO.

My mother was depressed at the time when she got married and that continued even when she was pregnant and when I was borned, it became even worse.
And that bloody depression showed its true colors when I was in 5th standard. I did not tell this to doc but I have been feeling suicidal since 5th standard. That means I am in depression for last 11 years..

I have little or no idea when I will be cured completely for my depression. And I don't want to get married till it cures completely. I don't want to have kids with depression.. I know they would end up being brilliant and artistic but may not be mentally balanced i.e. anxious and depressed.

I will not ask him again when he plans to get married.