Tuesday 16 July 2013

Things I want my kid/s to learn..

Disclaimer: I am neither a Mom nor i am pregnant nor married. But still I feel there are few things my to be kid/s should learn by heart..lessons to be learned which can not be taught..

Things I want my kid/s to learn:

  • Success and failure both are temporary. Neither lasts forever. The important thing is what you learnt through the process..the way it changed you.. Your success and/or failure are not you. They are just one of the things happening to you. So they don't necessarily define you.
  • Bragging seldom leads you to the place you want. First do, then speak.
  • Pay attention to breathing. Breathing is life. If you breath in and can not breath out, you are dead. So breathe.
  • Money is important but it is not the most important things. Money is medium not the aim..neither it should be. Think of telephone. We need phone. It is just a medium. Because it lets us connect with the person we want to talk to. But a phone is useless if there is no person on the other side. Precisely, money is medium to buy luxurious things and amenities. But health, people, sleep and love are things that can not be bought.
  • Do your own mistakes and learn from them. Don't repeat them though.
  • Life is a school. Be a good student and learn as much as you can.
  • Facts are important but details are more important.