Thursday 18 July 2013

Reputation aka Khandaan ki Izzat {Thinking Aloud - 2}

So, I had to listen tantrums from mother once again.. She was like "don't go in the new city and do anything that would spoil our reputation."

When yesterday, I had gone to Pune, I felt nice. I always always wanted to live where nobody knows me. And in Pune, only 6 people know me so far.

What can go wrong with me here?? Let me enlist it..

  1. I might get a boyfriend and go on date with him.
  2. I might sleep with him.
  3. I might get raped.
  4. I might have bad girl friends.

These are the things that would spoil my family's reputation in society, relatives, friends etc.

They DO NOT think it this way..

  1. If she falls in love, and gets her heart broken, she would never be able to love anyone again..
  2. She might get STDs or even worse AIDS.
  3. She will get huge and painful scars, mental, physical and emotional and never be able to speak up for herself again. She will be punished for mistake that is not her own. She might end up hating her womanhood.
  4. The company of bad girls might lead to drinking, smoking or even worse narcotic drugs.
They don't really and honestly care about me, my body, my heart, my soul.
All they think about is their REPUTATION that is not going to come in grave. Nobody has time to think about you and your reputation people..
Everybody has their own businesses.

I HATE HATE HATE you.. Shame on mother like you..