Wednesday 17 July 2013

Pages from Diary - 15

F-i-n-a-l-l-y..I am going to be in Pune for few months (I wanted to say for rest of my life but this would be too early to say that). The landlady is straightforward and landlord is strict. But I have no problem. Because honestly and frankly, all I wish to do is study, study and more study.. No..not the kind of study we do for exam..but the kind of which we do to learn concepts by heart and implement them.. I have already made the list of things to be carried there. I already have most of the things I am going to need and few are yet to be purchased.

****

I need to go to my psychiatrist and get medicines worth a complete month. I know I would not be able to live without them.

****

Since few days, I have been fond of Lacto calamine lotion, the aloe vera variety. Reason being, it contains zinc oxide which acts as sunscreen too. But now, I am hating it. I would prefer to go bare-faced instead of lotion-ladden face. It gives the face pinkish white caste while my skin has yellow undertones. And my neck is clearly yellowish. And then there is this difference between face and neck which is made visible by this lotion. So from now on, bare-face!!

****

I am going to take at least a dozen of mammoth-sized books with me. Just-in-case I need them. (I know I am not going to need most of them still..I can't live without books)

****