Wednesday 27 March 2013

I terribly fear that my marriage would be a business deal..
I mean no..not like that..my parents are not business people..
But still they think of marriage as practical thing..just like education..no emo attached...

Like said below..

Until recently, Indian marriages had all the trappings of a business transaction involving two deal-making families, a hardboiled matchmaker and a vocal board of shareholders - concerned uncles and aunts. The couple was almost incidental to the deal. They just dressed and showed up for the wedding ceremony. And after that the onus was on them to adjust to the 1,001 relatives, get to know each other and make the marriage work.
—Lavina Melwani, [104]
I don't know what the heck my parents  think about this..neither I can talk to 'em about it as they might think that it is my approval to get married..
Yikes...
And even worse is I'll be going to some another home..
What the fuck!!!!!!!
I sincerely hate all these kind of things...
puppet show, sarees, makeup, jewels, diamonds, sherwanis, and pathetic rituals and customs...and not to mention dowry...

Living sucks..