Sunday 17 March 2013

Pages from Diary - 10


 I have loved my each best friend..a lot..like we all do..right since schooldays..to this engineering..
Each of them is special..and frankly speaking I did not just loved 'em all but also fallen in love with them...adored them..


May be my love was not enough or perhaps because I did not keep in touch..as time passed..they forgot me..and so did I..
We did not exactly shared our interests or hobbies or even opinions..
Dunno exactly what struck the chord..
I am not going to analyze it...as  I have moved on with my life...
Its not that I got only happiness and no tears..
I have cried for each of them...and loved them even more than me myself...
And I have parted ways with all of them....

The purpose of writing all this is...
Well, some time back, same happened with one more friend...
and I kinda decided and concluded hastily that I will not make friends..again...no close relationships..and blah...and all this at the age of 20....
Sounds horrible...isn't it?
Hmmmm...
But today...I read something that was missing in my life...
Gauri Deshpande...
 
She is the person who makes me to see beyond my fears and pain..and tears...
So i decided yet again...
I am going to make friends...and fall for each of them...
and even if broken...I will keep loving with the pieces....

Like Gulzar said rightly,

कुछ मेरे यार थे रहते थे मेरे साथ हमेशा
कोई साथ आया था,उन्हें ले गया,फिर नहीं लौटे

शेल्फ़ से निकली किताबों की जगह ख़ाली पड़ी है!