Monday 4 February 2013

Sakura-II

"I know you don't feel anything for me anymore.. 
But that does not change what I feel or think about you."

"You are doing wrong with yourself.."

"Naah.. You know, I hate to lie.. We all do. And I don't want to lie with myself that you don't feel anything  for me so I have nothing to do with you anymore.."

".........................................................."

"I have learnt to be okay with your dislike for me, Long back I accepted the fact that you have changed for whatsover may be the reason.. Did I trouble you? Asked you to love me? Be with me? Nope.. I am living my own life.."

"But it kills me to see you like this.. You are so lonely.."

"Who are you to decide this? I can take care of myself. And no, I am not alone..
As I said, the person who loves me is always with me even if in reminiscences."


"You want me to feel guilty for you. Do you?"

"Hell no! Why would I? You came to meet me all by yourself.. 
I didn't phone you and said I am sad, lonely and missing you.. Did I?"

"Liar.. You did not phone me.. True!! But you did want me to come to see you here in Kawagoe, when I told you that I'll be here in Tokyo. Don't pretend to be strongest person on the earth.. You do feel lonely and you miss me terribly. You want me to be here with you.. And you want me to care for you."

"............................................"

"Eyes can not lie.. Especially yours.. Otherwise you would you stare at the wall and say all this? Look into my eyes and say all that again.. If you can do this, I would go and will not come back.."

He was now staring at her feet. He didn't know what to say. She was so soft spoken.. But today was different.


to be continued..