Tuesday 5 February 2013

Pages from Diary - 5

Nowadays, i find myself reading mostly about career advice or technology..
i do not read short-stories..or blogs for that matter...
i do not read poems...
i don't read any kind of fiction..
I make sure to stay away from people..all kinds of people..
Sometimes I pray..sometimes I don't...
If someone is being good/friendly with me, I instantly become skeptic..
How long that person is going to be the same with me??
And an unending series of questions...

Bunked college for two days..

I have no idea what's going on in my head..
I no longer can relate with the songs i hear, poems I read, flicks I watch or even books..
No more smile randomly...
Random texts...
Lyrics of musics...
Everything disappeared like a hazy dream...
I don't even care to look at phone..for nobody's is waiting for my reply and there are no missed calls..

I am so silly.....
How could I take the life for granted..
How could I assume that everything is going to be the same way it has been...
How could I assume that my friends will not change...
ok. I am silly.. It was foolish to assume all this...
But it is okay..
I'll learn to deal with it..
I'll learn to deal with the fact that the people close to me are bound to go far away...willingly...and still I want to be the best with them...
Irrespective of what they are..what they have been..and what they will be....