Saturday 2 February 2013

Pages from Diary- 1

I am a kid. I read all kinds of books, have a good taste in arts too..fairly good in academics..
But I have failed in living my life properly..in orderly, structural way.. I am a pseudo-mature, pseudo-realistic.. I live in some Utopia where things automatically fall into place.. I secretly deny to work for what I want..  I was much better, saner when I was 10.. Leave friends, I can not manage myself well.. Terribly impulsive and lazy.. I lie to myself everytime I hit the sheets that everything will be alright tomorrow.. But I treat life as a big holiday..and spend it in laidback way..
Haven't yet figured out what I want..but there is unending list of things I don't want...
Inconsistent even at taking tablets.. Parents thank God that I at least get ready in the morning and eat my own food..
Bought books costing thousands of bucks..haven't turned a single page..in months...
Half-a-dozen new tops...still untouched..
nail colors..didn't even bother to open the bottle once kept in fridge..
At least a dozen journals/diaries..all empty pages..waiting get written on..
Cutting from paper..not sorted yet...
Big, thick labels on branded outfits..preserved to make bookmarks..
every damn day I decide, I will read at least one verse from Bhagvadgeeta/Dnyaneshwari/Dasbodh..and at 12.30am..I say tomorrow..
I even forget to dab lipbalm and I find myself biting lips constantly...coz they are dry too oftenand it never occurs to me that I should put on some balm...even if its few inches away from me... How pathetic of me..!!!
Too lazy to make up but the excuse is that "ohh, it has harmful chemicals.."
(makeup and getting ready is another reason I avoid to attend parties... I find it boring...)

Good grief!!

Messed up life..
Messed up me..