Friday 15 February 2013

  •  1. Who was your first kiss and what was it like?
      Not yet
  •  2. Are you in a relationship? If so, are you happy?
     No
  •  3. Do you have a crush?
      Yes
  •  4. Who is your crush?
      a guy i know very well
  •  5. Are you a virgin?
      Yes!
  •  6. What do you think of Valentine's Day?
    Nothing special as of yet..will think about something when I'll get that someone special.. :P
  •  7. Who is your Valentine?
      Ummmm......
  •  8. Have you ever asked anyone out?
      No. Not really
  •  9. Who is your celebrity crush?
     Johnny Depp
  •  10. Has anyone ever asked you out and you turned them down?
    Nope..nobody asked me out so no qs of turning down(i am too boring..)
  •  11. Do you think anyone has a crush on you right now?
      I guess
  •  12. What is your favorite thing to do on Valentine's Day?
     Stare at the starry, dark sky and think if someone is missing me..
  •  13. What's the best Valentine's Day that you've had so far?
      a year ago when a best-girl-friend gave me a Valentine greeting card
  •  14. What's your idea of a perfect date?
      golden sea-shore, enchanting smell of jasmine, oven-fresh napolitana pizza, me and him...
  •  15. How do you know when you're in love?
     I have no idea..honestly
  •  16. Have you ever loved someone on a romantic level?
     Dunno
  •  17. Do you prefer more or less clingy relationships?
  •  18. Do you feel like you're loved on an everyday basis?
    Yes.. God loves me.
  •  19. Are you usually the first person to make a move?
    Nope..never
  •  20. Have you ever asked someone out and they turned you down?
    Nope..I have never asked anyone out..
  •  21. Do you feel like you're the dumpee or dumper most of the time?
    None of them..
  •  22. What's your "type"?
    someone who is techie, smart, good english grammar and yeah, silky hair..
  •  23. What are some of your favorite physical characteristics for your crush to have?
    silky hair and hands bigger than me... :P
  •  24. Are you a hopeless romantic?
     Yes!!
  •  25. Do you think that you're a good kisser?
     I guess.. :P
  •  26. What's the farthest that you've ever gone?
    Nowhere!!
  •  27. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
    I don't think so or at least I have no idea if there's one..
  •  28. Have you ever been someone's secret admirer?
     Yes!!
  •  29. Do you have romantic fantasies? If so, what are they like and who is in them?
    Ummmmmm......no....
  •  30. What's something that always turns you on?
    sweet smile and nice wit!!