Thursday 7 February 2013

Pages from Diary - 6

I miss my childhood buddies..
One of them was Priyanka..
We were together in 3rd and 4th std. We used to eat tiffin together..do our homework and used to go to each other's places for chitchat and playing..
One strange thing connected us though..
We both were thinking that our Moms don't love us enough and that we were unwanted kids..
She has 2 siblings and I have none..still!!!
We used to complain to each other about Moms and thinking that nobody is gonna love us in our life..
We parted ways after 4th std when her Mom put her in different school than mine..
And haven't met each other in few years..though used to live in same city..
She completed her BCS, got selected at Infosys and now lives in Mysore..
I miss her..
I miss her badly...

Just today Mom met her brother who is a doctor..
She was telling me about him and her..
Dunno why despite me missing her I did not feel like contacting her again...

This is what I hate about myself..
I was damn innocent back then and now I feel as if I lost all of my innocence..
Dunno why do I feel like that...
I feel like I have become selfish and arrogant..

Huh...
Now about losing my innocence..
Well, to cut the long story short...
It was first time in my life that I had huge(really huge) crush on some guy and yeah, we were friends..I mean we used to talk...
The moment I realized that I like certain guy and blah..I suddenly felt like grown up..
Felt like lost my innocence and childishness...
This may not have any co-relation..but..but still this is it..
God knows how many storms passed through my tiny head and kiddo mind...