Saturday 9 February 2013

I found this questionnaire on Tumblr.. 

bored


1: Height? 5' 
2: Virgin? Yes  

3:
Do you Smoke? No


4:
Do you Drink? No


5:
Do you take drugs? No 


9: Got any Piercings?  No

10:
Want any Piercings? Yes.. A pretty nose-ring
 

11:
Best friend? 

I don't want to mention becoz whenever I call someone my best friend, that person goes away form me..  

12:
Relationship status? Single, Unavailable
 

13:
Biggest turn ons? Books and food
 

14:
Biggest turn offs? grammatical mistakes, show-off
 

15:
Favorite Movie? Wake Up Sid

16:
I’ll love you if?  

I'll love you for what you are as long as you are okay with my craziness.. :P

17:
Someone you miss? Best friends
 

18:
Most traumatic experience?  Depression I suffered from a while back
 

19:
A fact about your personality?  I am highly sensitive person
 

20:
What I hate most about myself?  spectacles
 

21:
What I love most about myself?  the core me
 

22:
What I want to be when I get older? Writer
 

23:
My relationship with my sibling(s)?  No siblings
 

24:
My relationship with my parent(s)? Terrible
 

25:
My idea of a perfect date ?
 cold breezes on sea shore, smell of jasmine, sizzling hot soup and oven-fresh pizza  

26:
My biggest pet peeves?
 
My pet peeves include but are not limited to  moong dal curry, people who blow horns loudly, those who think that they are chic but wear danglers with curls on their ears and forehead..the know-it-all people

27:
A description of the girl/boy I like
  ------------------------------------------

31:
What my last text message says
My blog http://onenighticried.blogspot.com/  

35:
What I find attractive in men
dressing style, grammar and chilvary  

36:
Where I would like to live
North-east part of India  

37:
One of my insecurities
I am not pretty  

38:
My childhood career choice
Writer  

39:
My favorite ice cream flavor
Butterscotch  

42:
The last thing I ate
boiled rice and roasted french beans and clarified butter

43:
Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner