Friday 8 February 2013

Pages from Diary - 7

I wanted to spend some time alone..all by myself..
So I came to our another home..
It is a small apartment in the city surrounded by similar houses and tall buildings..

The bedroom is spacious, airy and full of light. It has a big wide window facing the road. There's a lush mango tree just in front of it and I hear birds chirping on it.
Warm sun rays from the west are falling on the off-white wall and a cat enjoying its siesta on it..

There are many sounds..the sound of drilling machine, loud horns of vehicles, housewives chattering in the relaxed afternoon, kids playing cricket..
And the sound of flour mill..it defines the locality..


There were so many sounds but no noise..
I am here for some peaceful thinking, sitting alone..
But all I am doing is enjoying the serenity of life around me..
I payed attention to every sound around me..
I heard my breathing..
I heard my heart-beats..
And in all that chaos, I found my peace..