Tuesday 13 August 2013

Pages from Diary - 22

Okay..so i like this guy since say two and half to be accurate..and one day, this thought dawned to me that i am loyal to him.. Is that so?? Of course it is.. For some days after that, i was on cloud 9, that OMG, in this world of one-night-stands(not that they are bad/unethical/immoral but just not my type), i am honest with a guy for this long(!!!!!) time...

Later, my thought process took a different turn.. Was I alone part of this honesty/loyalty?? Or it was his lion's share in being someone to be totally honest with?? Seriously!!!! I wonder now and laugh at my stupid thoughts on it. For some part, I am/was honest which is something in-built in me..you call it sanskara or nature or whatever(Mind you, I am Gemini..the most flirtatious zodiac). But for a large part, its him. I did not get a chance to think about someone else..even if I did, it used to be like..no..no one can be like him.. And even now, when I am in this new city, its quiet big and I see numerous boys everyday, handsome/cute/intelligent/having good sense of humour...but well, I don't want to look at them..even glance...or I see them, and then forget about them..so far, it has been like this.. 

And now, I don't want to label it as like honesty/loyalty/commitment etc. I don't need it.. I know myself..good enough and I know him.. These labels are not useless..They do have some definite meaning but still words have some limitations.. At this point(perhaps it is too early to say so still), I think some things are beyond words..it is not really about the words any more or so I think... Connection is better word..for it..

Stay tuned till I realize new meanings of connection and read between it letters... :P