Tuesday 13 August 2013

Exposure is over-rated.. Hinting is sexy. {Thinking Aloud - 5}

The other day, I was talking to one of my roommates who always wears halter-neck bra. Now, I know that halter-neck bras are more common than anything in metro-cities but in my hometown, it's kinda rare. While talking she said, "You should try this once..". I said, "the strap that would come over neck would trouble me..as I have sensitive skin." She said, "Try kar ke to dekho. Sexy lagta hain.. What is your size? I'll get you one.."
Hmmmmmm...
Sexy lagta hain..!!!
Really..?? Yes.. It does look and feel sexy.. For both, the person wearing and the person who is looking. Let me analyze it..
You wear a bra means you have got boobs.. And by wearing halter neck bra in normal dress(not in halter neck dress or backless one), you shout, "Hey, I have it.." (No, I am not being some orthodox granny here.. It actually conveys this same thing. Trust me, I am a girl and I know how it would feel although I haven't worn one.. ) More guys would turn heads and obviously hover their sight over your chest.. What?? No?? You gotta be kidding me..

You don't actually show any part of your chest and yet still, you hint about it.. Isn't it so?
Exposure is over-rated, dear.. Hinting is sexy.. That is why side-boobs are rage there..

And now a slightly off-topic still related thing..
Few days back, I read about why women like to show off some (or big) part of their breast. There was a list of reasons. One of that was that some women simply think that breast are mammary gland and it is no different from hand or legs i.e. Just like another body part.. Nothing can be funnier that this. I mean okay.. So breastfeeding is just a baby drinking milk.. So would you breast-feed your baby in public??
What I want to say that everyone who shows off their breasts know inwardly (albeit subconsciously)
That its sexy.. It's attention-grabbing and attention is flattering...who doesn't like attention?? Everyone does. Just admit that it is for this.. When you feel sexy inwardly, it is clearly visible on your face. That is what they call "Sexy". (Remember Vidya Balan from The Dirty Picture. In one scene, her character is told to look hot and sexy. She fails a couple of times at first but then she remembers the sounds she heard while her landlady was sleeping with her husband. And she delivered a perfect shot.. Smokin' hot..!!)

P. S. I am in no way against women showing off breasts or wearing halter necks. Their breast, their business. But I do have my opinion/comment on it. It is written above.