Friday 4 October 2013

Pages from My Diary {24-12-1011}

NB: This is really long back. I found it in my Evernote. Thought of publishing here. Its all depressing stuff. Skip if you don't want to read.
 
 
I really don't know what I want in my life. I don't have even the slightest idea where I'm going to.
I don't know how its gonna end. Though there are few things I'm sure about..
I want to get a job. I want to be really good at English. I wanna learn Japanese. Phew..
Over...

I don't have friends and I really mean it today. I seriously don't have friends.
Recently I broke my friendship with 2 best friends. 
I destroyed my SIM card and got the oldest one.
My inbox is empty these days.. It used to be flooding with with thousands of chat messages and forwards...
My g-Talk chat list is tiny now and nobody is on-line. I don't chat with anyone anymore.
I call AXYZ once or twice a day but she seemed irritated today so I won't call her for 2-3 days.
She is the only friend in contact with me. Life has taken a 360 degree turn within this fortnight. 
I lost 2 kgs. So many things...
But this was bound to happen....
I end up in a misery. Its alright. Life is a cycle so happiness is followed by sorrows, smile is followed by tears, joy is followed by disappointment.
Few days ago, I was high on my social life..lots of friends, thousands of forwards and text chats, talking 5-6 hours a day on phone and what not...
But now, it all disappeared like a dream....
I'm starting with a blank slate again....
I was in this condition one and half year ago but that was different...
This period came with lot of new experiences and mind-shifts..
I really feel bad sometimes....
I don't have anyone to talk to...
And I can't let it go with my usual IDM (It doesn't matter)...
Life is filled with emptiness...