Monday 21 January 2013



I was sad..
Then too and now too..
Sometimes it happens that we don't feel pain..
Doesn't mean its not there..
Its there itself but hasn't yet come on the surface..
Days pass..sun rises and dusk falls..
I don't feel anything..
I am a robot..
The cycle of dawn and dusk continues..
And one day, I see the sunset form the balcony of my study..
I keep looking at it wondering what I was doing for so many days..
The coffee in the mug turns cold and tasteless..
Slowly and steadily the sorrows come on the surface..
My lips are dry and rough for I haven't drunk water in hours..
I am seeing a tiny ivory crescent in greyish blue sky..
And suddenly I feel tears falling on my cheeks and their salty taste as they tough my lips..
I drink them up as if I am burring the sorrow in my belly..
My eyes are heavy and eyelids swollen..
Hunger pangs..and I walk downstairs for dinner..

I wish you were here to wipe away my tears..like you always did....